Health Services

"As a nurse we have the opportunity to heal the mind, soul, heart, and body of our patients. They may forget your name but they will never forget how you made them feel."

Maya Angelou  

In Claremont Unified School District we are fortunate to have a Health Assistant or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in each school health office. We have additional LVNs supporting our Orthopedically Impaired and Medically Fragile programs. The health staff are supervised by the district's Credentialed School Nurses (RN's). Together we strive to help each child reach their educational potential by optimizing their health and caring for their unique medical needs.



By law, children in California are required to receive certain immunizations in order to attend preschools, elementary and secondary schools, and child care centers. Information regarding school immunization laws and requirements can be found at the CDPH Shots for School website.

School Medical Forms

Below are links to various forms to be completed by parents or guardians, physicians, and dental providers.