Career Center

The Career Center offers a variety of services to assist students with searching and achieving their career goals.

Summer Work Permits are issued at the Claremont District Office.

Take the completed application to Student Services located at the District Office once the application is completed for an official Vacation Work Permit.  

During the summer months beginning June 18th thru August 31st, "Vacation Work Permits" are issued at Student Services located in the Claremont Unified School District Office. (170 W. San Jose Ave., Claremont, CA 91711. Phone Number: 909-398-0609.  

**If you are under 18 and working you must have a work permit,  IT'S THE LAW!!!!

Baldy View Rop

ROP (Regional Occupational Program) - provides career and technical education skills and abilities that will successfully prepare them for  work and careers in a local and global economy.

These courses are free to high school students. Most ROP classes are open to 9th - 12th grades. Note: some classes have age restrictions and prerequisites. BVROP has at least twenty different locations throughout the region providing elective credits. Completion of specific classes may result in  articulation credit to post secondary institutions.

To enroll please come to the Career Center for more information.

Baldy View ROP Website/Course Selection/Enrollment


Suzanne Miller, ROP Career Technician, 909-624-9053 ext 30442

Useful Student Links

Career Exploration & Planning Links:

Previous Slide
Next Slide
Career Clipart